Go parasailing in Langkawi, Malaysia and enjoy spectacular views of around Langkawi
archipelago as you float 500 feet above the tranquil blue Andaman Sea. Naam
total of 30
Parasailing Experiences in Langkawi
Naam group offer a range of parasailing experiences to suit you. Our high tech, custom built Parasailing vessels, water sports lovers can finally experience the adrenaline fuelled thrills of Parasailing with uncompromised safety standards and comfort for the whole family.
Single parasailing experiences
If you’re an adrenaline junkies who’s on the hunt for their next adventure, our single person parasailing experience is perfect for you.
Double parasailing experiences
For couples or friends who want to go parasailing together, why not book a double parasailing experience?
Triple parasailing experiences
Perfect for groups of friends or family, our triple parasailing experience means that you can glide across the Andaman sea all together.
Our Parasailing activities include
- Full safety briefing and instructions
- Accompanied by a certified captain and crew members.
- Complimentary mineral water
- Welcome cool refreshing towels
- Life Jackets are provided for your safety and comfort.
- Free access to Paradise 101 facilities.
Safestmethod of parasailing
- Take off and landing directly to/from the boat
- Reach an altitude of up to 500ft above sea level
- Stay completely dry or request for optional dips
- Spectacular views of Langkawi
Is there a weight requirement for parasailing ?
– A minimum of 50 kg for Single flyer and maximum of 250kg for Triple Flyer.
– If a flyer is lighter than 50kg then they must fly as a double or triple.
Is your parasailing from the beach or from the boat ?
Parasailing from our parasail winch boat is SAFER than parasailing from the beach like many unlicensed operators in Cenang beach, for the following reasons:
1. The parasail winch boat is able
happen from the beach take-off. When take-off is done from the beach and the wind direction is not ideal the parasail and passenger can veer off course, possibly sending the parasail into objects or bystanders. Secondly, it allows the take-off and landing to be made at the slowest
speed possible, this gives a much more controlled landing and therefore reduces the opportunity for any injury unlike from the beach where uncontrolled hard landings are common.
2. Should the wind increase unexpectedly while flying, the parasail winch boat is able to
Can we do parasailing together ?
We do offer Single Flyer, Double Flyer