Naam has the largest fleet of jet skis in the world, featuring the latest Yamaha Waverunner models that deliver top-notch performance with better fuel efficiency, cleaner exhausts and quieter operation than the older generation of jet skis. Along with their sporty good looks, the spacious, precision-stitched saddle seats on the Yamahas can accommodate up to three people comfortably. We pride ourselves in running unique jet skis, which meet the highest safety standards. Each trip is monitored by a Safety Marshal fully trained in marine emergency and rescue procedures.
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 126.8 in.
- Width: 46.1 in.
- Height: 45.7 in.
- Dry Weight: 721 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 15.1 gal.
- Glove Box: Standard
- Hydro-Turf® Mats: Standard
- Extended Rear Platform: Standard
- Chrome Accents: Standard
- NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- Automatic Bilge System: Standard
- Sponsons: Standard.
- Two-Tone Custom Seat: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Multifunction Instrumentation Panel: Standard
- Digital Meter: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Security Mode: Standard
- Remote Transmitter: Standard.
- Reverse: with Traction Control Yamaha Engine Management System (YEMS) An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping and engine diagnostics
- Engine Type: 4-cylinder, 4-stroke Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 155mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Displacement: 1052cc
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- Low-RPM Mode™: Standard.