- About us
- Book Now
- Our Fleet
- Contact us
Loading your cart... Your cart is empty Items in your cart
Minimum child age for all water sports activities is 8 years old and must be accompanied by an adult/ marshal.
Not necessary as we will be providing you full safety briefing, life jackets and lifeguards are on standby.
We are fully licensed and insured for all activities by the relevant authorities. This is the main reason why all the Major hotel brands in Langkawi use us as a preferred partner.
Highly not recommended due to safety concerns.
We would suggest you to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash for a nice relaxing chilled drink after your trip on Paradise 101!
Bookings over telephone or over the counter will not be the same as the website rate as the exclusive discount offered online is only online.
Yes, you have the options of paying by Credit Card/Debit Card or Paypal if you have Paypal Account. On the payment screen both options are available.
Yes, ONLY PRIVATE packages are inclusive of hotel pick up. Shared packages and activities DO NOT include a private pickup. Private Transfers can be booked separately.
Yes, we do provide alternative options if the weather is not good we can either, reschedule the activity to the next day without any charge or provide a full refund through the PayPal system using the same payment method that was used to purchase the activity/package.
Locker or storage facilities are not yet available at the moment however, you may advised our staff or seek for their assistance to watch over your belongings. However, it is not their full duty or responsibility to watch at all times and any loss or damages on your belongings staff are not liable for it as it’s all at Guest’s own risk. Precisely, we do not encourage to bring along valuable items when you god for any water sports activities.
Depending on the sea conditions all our boats including cruises are safe to bring along babies however, please bear in mind that our insurance coverage covers from 4 – 75 years old only therefore, younger and older than the required age are at own risks.
– A minimum of 50 kg for Single flyer and maximum of 250kg for Triple Flyer.
– If a flyer is lighter than 50kg then they must fly as a double or triple.
– Parasailing from our parasail winch boat is SAFER than parasailing from the beach like many unlicensed operators in Cenang beach, for the following reasons:
1. The parasail winch boat is able manoeuvre into any wind direction, this is important for two reasons. Firstly, for take-off and landing, by being able to fly straight into the wind keeps the parasail straight which stops the parasail veering of violently to find the wind, which is what can happen from the beach take-off. When take-off is done from the beach and the wind direction is not ideal the parasail and passenger can veer off course, possibly sending the parasail into objects or bystanders. Secondly it allows the take-off and landing to be made at the slowest speed possible, this gives a much more controlled landing and therefore reduces the opportunity for any injury unlike from the beach where uncontrolled hard landings are common.
2. Should the wind increase unexpectedly while flying, the parasail winch boat is able to manoeuvre accordingly and winch the passengers down to the boat. Parasailing from the beach relies on the wind conditions to be correct in order to get the boat, parasail and flayers back to the landing area. Changing wind conditions have caused passengers to be stuck in the air for hours or even have the towboat pulled on to the beach with passengers hitting buildings etc.
We do offer Single Flyer, Double Flyer and Triple Flyer options.
Yes, we have a marshal to guide you all throughout the activity/ tour.
It is not included; we have refreshing cool towels, mineral water, and beach towels, life jackets included in the package. There are some food stalls at one stop on the drop off points where you can buy some snacks.
Yes, we do have Private Southern Discovery Tour that includes private marshal/ guide.
There are three main drop offs for this exclusive tour which are: Lake of the Pregnant Maiden Island, Eagle Watching at Eagle Sanctuary or Pulau Singah and to a secluded beach for Swimming.
6-8 guests can go for banana boat ride per unit.
70 meters in length
It’s a bouncy air filled water theme park where you can do swimming or even complete its obstacle course.
Yes, it’s all 100% Halal
Depending on the sea conditions and the seasonal time of month, our recommended fishing spots are Pulau Singah (Lion Island), Pulau Intan (Diamond Island), Pulau Cepu and near the Lake of Pregnant Maiden Island.
If the weather is good, our boat captains/skippers will find the best location to view the amazing sunset.